When you live in Orange County, chances are your family and friends will find any extra reason to visit you, especially if it is around the holidays. While you’re showing off all the perks of California living to your loved ones, make sure that you take them to at least a few of the following attractions. These places will make their visit even more memorable.
- Whale Watching: This is a fantastic way to marvel at these amazing creatures. You’ll get to witness them in their natural habitat, instead of within the confines of a zoo. You might even get to enjoy trademark locations of Orange County.
- Huntington Beach Pier: Enjoy seaside shops and dining, walks along the beach, and maybe even go surfing or swimming. A visit to the pier makes for the perfect afternoon or evening. End the day with a lovely stroll along the ocean.
- Pacific Symphony: What’s better than an evening of live music? Enjoy classical and contemporary music in the beautiful Renee and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall with excellent acoustics.
- Pacific Marine Mammal Center: This center is a rehabilitation and release center for many of the marine mammals found in the Pacific ocean. This visit is both memorably fun and wildly educational.
- Balboa Island Ferry: This is a unique and fairly inexpensive way to add a little bit of adventure to your holidays. How often can you hop on a ferry and get dinner?
- Downtown Disney: This is the perfect way to get the Disney experience without immersing yourselves in the full amusement park. Enjoy a few thematic restaurants including the Rainforest Cafe, and allow your kids to explore the various displays within the Lego Store.
- Dana Point Harbor: This is a treasure trove of an attraction. With tide pools, an interactive aquatic museum, a beautiful beach, and historical ship exhibits, you and your family will be in for a day of fun, education, and memories.
- San Juan Capistrano Mission:Even if you aren’t religious, this old Spanish Mission is a beautiful place to visit. With gorgeous landscaping and rich historical exhibits, this is an important part of American history to become familiar with. After you’ve toured the Mission, you might find yourself across the street at Mission Grill for some great tacos.
- Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament: This is definitely dinner and a show. Enjoy your meal as you watch the talented actors portray a tale of olden times, fraught with valor and intrigue.
- Knott’s Berry Farm: While most people probably associate southern California amusement parks with Disneyland, an often missed opportunity is Knott’s Berry Farm, which is to the Peanuts as Disney is to Mickey Mouse.
Enjoy your vacation to the fullest.Your house will be a little bit crazier with all the guests, but don’t forget to enjoy the season! We’ll handle your laundry! Sign up today!